Our full-service hydraulic in-house repair & service shop in Parksville, BC is staffed with certified technicians and component rebuild specialists that can diagnose, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical issues. Additionally, we supply a full line of replacement hydraulic parts.
In the event of a mechanical malfunction or breakdown, we are a reliable local source that can provide same-day service and inspections. In our state-of-the-art hydraulic repair, fabrication and machine shop, we can modify existing hydraulic systems, custom design or build systems for specific applications, and replace and repair pumps, motors, and valves.
At Dynamic Hydraulics, our in-shop services include:
- Hydraulic test and repair services on all makes and models of heavy equipment
- In-house hydraulic test bench of up to 250HP
- Portable hydraulic tester capable of 6000 PSI pressure and 100 GPM flow
- Complete machine services, including lapping, precision grinding, and fabricating hydraulic parts and components.
- New and remanufactured hydraulic parts to replace damaged or non-reusable components.
- OEM brands we service include Kawasaki, Rexroth, Eaton, Linde, Parker, Danfoss, Hitachi, John Deere, Komatsu, Caterpillar, Madill, Volvo, and more.